Tuesday 28 September 2010

Character Profiles

This is my character profiles that I did for our group blog. It is just so that the characters are easier to recognise and I will be able to use it when I need to write about what is going on in our soap. I got this from the chart that I drew up of all the different characters and what their role in the soap is. This can also be found either on my group blog, or my indervidual blog.
I compared all of the characters too characters that are already in soaps. For example, Rochella Wembridge is compared to Kat Slater from Eastenders. This is due to her characteristics, and similer storylines. This is also good when it comes to summerising my soap trailer, because I will be able to see what is happening where and when.

No comments:

Post a Comment